justlurkinghere: (Default)
justlurkinghere ([personal profile] justlurkinghere) wrote in [community profile] fandomtownies2015-07-26 06:52 pm
Entry tags:

MCA, Sunday Evening

Derek's office at MCA was the new location of his illicit wedding magazines. For a wedding that wouldn't happen for three more years time, but still. It paid to plan ahead.

Also, he was narrowing down his venue search for a smaller group.

That translated into making faces at the pictures on various websites for places in California. Because he was super mature.

[[Open for apartment needs!]]

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:08 am (UTC)(link)
Jessica had been living in denial (and a hotel room) too long. Her stay in Fandom was becoming less temporary with each passing day and she needed a place with room for more than just her clothes and piles of notes.

"Hey, I actually got here when somebody was down here. Good timing by me," Jessica said "How's it going?"

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:15 am (UTC)(link)
"It's like you're either psychic or you just know what random people might be looking for when they walk into the office of an apartment building," Jessica said. "I'll believe either one."

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:24 am (UTC)(link)
"Any chance that one is on the top floor, maybe with a couple bedrooms or a bedroom and an office?" Jessica asked.

She didn't know that #8 was calling her name, but it totally was.

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:29 am (UTC)(link)
"I am many things. Psychic is not one of them," Jessica said. But she was a spy so she did some homework. "But I take it that's a yes?"

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:35 am (UTC)(link)
"The teacher-slash-pony?" Jessica checked as she caught the key. "What are the odds that if I keep things quiet for a bit, I avoid some kind of welcome party? I'm still taking the apartment, it's just general interest."

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:40 am (UTC)(link)
"I'll keep balloons at the ready in case I need to convince her that I'm fine," Jessica decided. "Thanks for the head's up."

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:50 am (UTC)(link)
"I've dealt with worse no-win situations," Jessica said after a moment of consideration. "Worst case here is a party, and I could probably deal with meeting more people."

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 12:59 am (UTC)(link)
"I was Student Council President at the school a couple years ago," Jessica explained. "I've done worse things with glitter than most people in the world. If there's glitter, it's nothing I haven't earned."

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 01:05 am (UTC)(link)
"Can you actually fix it if something floods?" Jessica checked.

[identity profile] craftyladyparts.livejournal.com 2015-07-27 01:17 am (UTC)(link)
"As long as someone can," Jessica said. Honestly she probably could on her own. But she'd still let Derrick call Mike in to check it out if necessary. "I'll see you on rent day, if not sooner."