Yang Xiao Long (
misshapen_spark) wrote in
fandomtownies2017-12-16 03:16 pm
Entry tags:
The Streets of Fandom, Saturday
"Fireball special, incoming!" The cheery voice was probably at odds to the music of bullet casings hitting the pavement, as Yang incinerated another slug using her shotgun gauntlets. "Aw yeah, that makes fifty-seven. Who's up next, ugly little dudes?"
Her gauntlets rotated and reloaded, and Yang spun about, looking for her next target. It wasn't punching Grimm, but it was the closest she'd gotten since getting here, and it was good target practice. "Batter up!"
Yeah, she'd be at this for awhile.
[OOC: Open!]
Her gauntlets rotated and reloaded, and Yang spun about, looking for her next target. It wasn't punching Grimm, but it was the closest she'd gotten since getting here, and it was good target practice. "Batter up!"
Yeah, she'd be at this for awhile.
[OOC: Open!]

no subject
"Behind you," she said, sounding absent. "On your eight."
no subject
no subject
A lot like Dinah had become, lately.
no subject
She looked at where Dinah had knocked one over, and finished it off as well. "Nice. Your power's telekinesis?"
no subject
no subject
She considered the salt with a thoughtful look. "Maybe I should consider trying to make salt cartridges. Solid salt wouldn't fire right, but maybe a specialized casing..."
She wasn't the weapons genius her sister was, but Yang was no slouch when it came to engineering and tinkering with her Ember Celica.
no subject
It made an awful mess when it slammed into the pavement. "I'm Dinah."
no subject
"I'm Yang," she said, walking over to offer Dinah her hand. "And if you need weapons, depending on what it is, I can try and whip something up. My sister's the genius, but I'm not too shabby myself."
The Ember Celica clicked again, folding in upon itself over-and-over like origami, reverting into golden bracelets. "I made these girls, after all."
no subject
Then again, no one had, for a very long time.