thatwaslucky: (determined)
Rey Skywalker ([personal profile] thatwaslucky) wrote in [community profile] fandomtownies2024-05-03 08:16 am
Entry tags:

Rey's warehouse- Friday afternoon

Last week a boulder had gone through the roof of the warehouse, which meant training was now roofing. Did Anakin or Rey know how to roof? No. Were they going to call someone? Absolutely not, shut up, Rey had grown up figuring stuff like this out.

There was a tarp ready in case of weather but Rey had taken it down in order to climb up and attach sheet metal to a ceiling. As you do. Totally normal activity for a Friday.

[open!]
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-04 12:28 am (UTC)(link)
"If I have to catch one more woodchuck today," Anakin griped, frowning down at the hole.
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-04 01:14 am (UTC)(link)
"Like a roof thing."

Technical term. They were clearly amazing at this.
sith_happened: (Anakin: smiles)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-04 01:35 am (UTC)(link)
"Are they not the same thing?"
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-04 03:12 am (UTC)(link)
"I don't really remember what was on our roof in Tatooine," he admitted. "It was strong enough to withstand the sand storms."
sith_happened: (Anakin: looking up)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-05 03:07 am (UTC)(link)
"I want to say it was clay, but I didn't really pay attention," Anakin admitted.
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-05 07:38 pm (UTC)(link)
"I've taken an AT-AT apart, but I was using a lightsaber," Anakin said with a smile. "I wasn't checking for the engineering."
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-05 09:44 pm (UTC)(link)
"We can go to the junkyard?"

Because why go to a Home Depot?
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-05 09:59 pm (UTC)(link)
"He's the new one, right?" Anakin checked. "I haven't met him yet."
sith_happened: (Anakin: intense)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-06 12:49 am (UTC)(link)
Anakin winced pre-emptively. "Uh oh."
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-06 01:04 am (UTC)(link)
"Once there's a roof, maybe," Anakin said, smiling.
sith_happened: (Anakin: intense)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-06 01:33 am (UTC)(link)
"The lava stays," said the weirdo with a strange attachment to lava.
sith_happened: (Anakin: hello Snips)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-06 02:35 am (UTC)(link)
"Then this place isn't for everyone," said Anakin with the attitude that made him so beloved on Wednesdays.
sith_happened: (Anakin: hello Snips)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-06 01:50 pm (UTC)(link)
"Jaina will love it," Anakin proclaimed like that helped him out.
sith_happened: (Default)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-07 12:00 am (UTC)(link)
"Because she's like me?" Anakin asked with a grin.
sith_happened: (Anakin: smirk)

[personal profile] sith_happened 2024-05-07 12:55 am (UTC)(link)
Anakin grinned back like he'd done something admirable.